BBEA 2016 Conference
September 30 – October 2, 2016
Don’t miss this special gathering of our community.
Come to Oregon’s newest university and learn from all these remarkable speakers:
- Dr Vladimir Buteyko: son of Dr Konstantin Buteyko: Contra-indications for Buteyko breathing
- Dr Glen Zielinski, Functional Neurologist: Traumatic brain injury and its implications on the whole body
- Kathy Bassett, PhD, Breathing and myofunctional disorders
- Heather Zwickey, Director of Helfgott Health Research Institute: How to write a case report for publication
- Margaret Kerndt, Anthroposophical therapist: An Eurythmy session emphasizing the sounds and breath.
- John Brons, Professor of Anatomy at NUNM: A review of anatomy in the cadaver lab.
- Michael Cary, DMD, Dentist practicing holistic dentistry using Orofacial myofunctional therapy: Dentistry and the breath
- Bob Quinn, Professor in Classical Chinese Medicine at NUNM: Classical Chinese Medicine strategies for releasing the diaphragm
- Joy Moeller, RDH, OMT, Breathing Re-education and Pediatric Sleep
- Roger Batchelor, L.Ac.
The AGM will be held in the morning of September 30th followed by honored guest, Dr Vladimir Buteyko. On his first visit to N. America he will be leading a training for Buteyko Educators in the afternoon – not to be missed!
Before September 1, 2016: $300 for member/ $375 non member
After September 1, 2016: $350 for member/$425 non members
Single day is $225 and for webinar $300/$350 non members
PLACES TO STAY
For those attending the BBEA 2016 Conference looking for accommodation in Portland, Oregon please use the following link to view nearby hotels to the NUNM /NCNM campus: http://admissions.ncnm.edu/visit/
Another hotel near the college: the Edgewater Hotel is within walking distance. When booking a room, if people mention that they are coming to an event at NCNM, they will receive a discount.